Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

There Once Was A Blogger Named Sperk* ...


I was very honored when Kimberly Speranza over at the blog Sperk* honored me with a Liebster Blog award.

I love reading Sperk* and all her parenting opinions and her Listicles!

I think it's amazing how much the blogging world can and does support other bloggers and this is part of it. I am definitely "plugging" Kimberly's blog and I highly recommend people that don't know her writing check it out!

I came to Sperk* through a blogging network/community called YeahWrite. That community has made my constant blogging feel much more rewarding and much more friendly than it had in the past. I highly recommend YeahWrite to anyone who wants to enter a network of other bloggers and blogs that exist to support one another.

Sperk* also narrowed the field of my possible nominations when she nominated four other blogs at the same time as mine in her Liebster Blog post. Thank you so much to Kimberly and all the other amazing bloggers that I've found out there!

When you get a Liebster, here's what you do:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for it.  
  2. Link back to the nominator blogger(s).  See above.  Then click the links!
  3. Display the Liebster Award Logo.  Proudly.
  4. Nominate 5 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers - actual followers, not Facebook friends or Twitter followers.
  5. Let your nominees know so that they can do the same and keep the awards rolling.
My Nominees 
(I highly recommend you visit these blogs)
PS ... I had several "runners up" ... this was kind of hard lol ... and I'm only mostly sure they meet the 200 follower qualifications