Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

It's In The Eyes ....

Lately I've received an outpouring of compliments on my eyes ... it's weird ... because that normally just doesn't happen ... walking through a store ... going to work ... random people telling me that my eyes are pretty ... people that know me telling my eyes look brighter and clearer ... I can even see it in pictures of myself  ...

Maybe it's as simple as I haven't been working that much lately ... or that school is over for now ... maybe it's more ... maybe as they say the eyes are the windows to the soul ... I have been happier lately ...

I can't even say exactly why ... there are things in my life that are better ... but there are
many things that are stagnant ... I feel loved ... I feel like I'm accomplishing things ... I feel like the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer ...  and maybe all of that somehow is spilling over into my eyes ...

I guess it's a good thing regardless of the reasons ... maybe it is as simple as the diet I am on is just healthier for me all the way around ... and that shows in my eyes ...

Whatever it is I'd like to keep it ...