Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2012

Looking Back ...

So I'm taking a blogging break ... but not really ...

I will be out of town for a wedding this weekend and then at the absolutely wonderful Disneyland all next week ...

So, as a treat to those who are semi-new to my blog ... I am pulling the "best of" out of my archives from my previous blog and they will be scheduled to post for the next week and a half ...

I also will be taking a break from YeahWrite this week ... but I will catch up on all the YeahWrite virgins when I return ...

For those of you that don't know ... I had another blog that I ran for almost three years ... but moved here because I decided I needed to be able to pour my heart out more anonymously ...

I hope you like the blasts from my past ... and I look forward to catching up on all your wonderful posts when I return ...