Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Back to the Blog

Up until a few days ago, I had literally not posted on this blog in eleven years. So much has happened since then. I feel compelled, inspired by myself and some of the blog posts I recently went back and read, that I need to be blogging, for posterity's sake. 

I gave my parents Storyworth for Christmas a couple years ago, and my father's stories were amazing, my mother didn't really participate, but my father bought in all the way. I want my kids

to have something to look back and read, I want them to know who I am and was through a different lens than their eyes as my children. 

I also am an aspiring author at this point and I think that blogging will help with that. A place to dump my thoughts and short stories before making them into something bigger.