Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Broken Hearted ...

This was a blog that was coming regardless of the events of my last few days ... but it's also one of the reasons I decided I needed to move to this blog ...

It breaks my heart when I drop off my kids with their dad and/or soon-to-be step-mom and my son begs not to go ... my daughters (mostly the younger one) fight me as well ... but they don't do it in front of their dad or step-mom ... my son does ... and it's getting worse ...

Today I dropped them off ... my ex wasn't there ... so it was just their step-mom ... my son clung to me ... he cried ... he said he didn't want to go ... he wanted to go home with
me ... so my daughters are already inside ... step-mom standing at the door ... and there I am outside the door fighting back tears of my own trying to tell him he has to go ... eventually he gave in and went inside ... and I went to my car and cried ...

I don't know who I feel the most sad for ... my son ... myself ... my ex ... his fiance ... I mean it can't be easy for them to sit there and watch him beg to come home with me instead of walking twelve inches to get into the front door ... but I do know that it kills me ... and that it's not getting better ...