Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's Been A Long Time ...

It has been a long time. What's strange is that it's mostly because I've had too much to write about. I don't know where to start. Like when my house gets really messy and there's so much to do, but I just can't figure out where I want to start.

I have to go back to July and start telling stories to catch up the readers that still might read what I write about the happenings at the Lemon Man's house. The drama that has ensued, the craziness that goes on there, but I think I need to write it all down.

I have a blog to write about cleaning up my mom's hoarder house while she was out of town, but then another to write about how in the process I made the basement (my living area) a thousand times worse and how one of my cats now thinks the middle of the "living room" floor is a litter box.

I have countless blogs to write on being an adult under the control of your parents and how annoying it is to be treated like a child when you aren't one. I have countless blogs to write about money, about how much I hate it, about how much I need it, about how much I hate the judgmental assholes we share this planet with.

I also have a lot of blogs to catch up on reading.

I think I'm going to make a late resolution to make sure that I blog at least once a week. I plan on going on a digital diet from Facebook and Twitter for lent, which may make it easier to blog, but I'm about to enter the busy season of my life as I start nursing school and work and try to be a good mom all at the same time.