Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rollercoasters of Life ... Yes, I'm Back ...

I think I decided that blogging is something I do for a few reasons ...

One ... I have emotions that cannot safely be expressed in any other manner ...

Two ... I feel heavily inspired to write ... whether by a subject or just in general ...

Three ... Because I am procrastinating ...

Four ... To clear my head to allow new thoughts in ...

For the past few months the only one of these I've really had is number two ... but now three and four have entered the picture ... with a hint of one ...

I took the summer off from school ... which was an amazing, much needed break ... but I had nothing to procrastinate for ... I had nothing new to learn ... no papers to write ... no reason to clean out the gears spinning constantly in my head ...

I had an amazing summer ... and those of you that know my history ... I have been so, so, so poor ... my kids' school district considers me homeless ... but this summer, thanks to other people ... and their generosity ... my kids went on two vacations with me ... I spent
time with my man ... I went to a beautiful mountain wedding of friends that mean everything to me ... it was probably the best summer I have had since I left high school ... so that number one sitting up there on my list ... well ... outside of my daughter's softball drama (update in a post coming very soon) ... I just didn't have anything that required "venting" about ...

But I missed this ... the "pen to paper" ... clear my head ... emotional vomit that I do on this blog ... that allows me to walk away and let it go ... most of the time ...

Now, I'm back in school (officially accepted into nursing school starting in January) ... so I'll have a lot of procrastination time to fill ... maybe that is something I need to work on ...

So, I hope you're up to reading me again ... it would take me months to catch up with all of you ... but I will try ... because I am ready to take off on this rollercoaster again ... and take you through my ups and downs of life ...